Run For Women Race 2024 @ Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park


Saturday May 25th, I finished 37th place out of 266 overall men & 8th place out of 64 in my category age 40 to 49 Results It took me 31 minutes for a total of 5 kms. Average heart rate =185 Max =198 The total elevation gain was 115 feet. 

I tried my very best today and had a great time. I did not have the legs today. We have been working out in my personal fitness trainer college course classes and I noticed that my legs were sore today. My mom raced the 5kms and did phenomenal. I went to the finish line to cheer my mom on. My classmate was running the 10kms race and she cheered me on when we passed each other and it gave me a big boost of energy to run up the hill. 

A huge thanks to The Running Room and all the volunteers for putting on the race 



Mom and I post race 



No comments:

Post a Comment