Organ Grinder MTB XC Marathon Race 2024 @ Bragg Creek


Sunday June 23rd, I finished 18th place out of 19 in the Men aged 35 to 44 category Results. It took me 4 hours & 31 minutes to complete 1 lap & 1/2 and a total of 40 km's long. The total Elevation gain was 3,415 feet. My average heart rate was 160 bpm and max was 187 bpm. 

I was definitely feeling it from yesterday’s XCO race because my legs were a little bit sore to start the day. There were two time cut offs and I was happy that I made the first one by one minute however I did not make the second. The full marathon was 52 kms long. I tried my hardest and had fun. The course was so much fun because there were long climbs for a couple kms and then fast flowing downhill sections for a couple of kms.

The temperature was deg 26 C. I would like to thank all the volunteers and Cyclemeisters/bow cycle for putting on such a great event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment