Sunday July 26th, I finished 12th place out of 13 in my category age 40 to 49. It took me 50 minutes & 44 seconds for a total of 6.5 kms. Average heart rate =175 Max =185 The total elevation gain was 246 feet. Power in Watts Average =227 Max =391
I tried my best today and enjoyed the race. I was feeling a little bit of fatigue however I pushed myself as hard as I could go. This was a trail race. The course got changed because of all of the rain. The new course was pretty fun and I enjoyed it because we ran up the big long hill to Gold Stick Park and then to Rundle Park and finished in Gold Bar Park.
A huge thanks to 5 Peaks and all the volunteers for putting on the race. The temperature was 24 degrees Celsius.
No comments:
Post a Comment