Alberta Cup XCO
1. Provincials @ Bragg Creek June 20 = 6th place out of 8 in Men aged 35 to 44
This was my 14th year of MTB racing. I was focused on the season with weight training and spinning over the winter. Then when it was time for the races I was battling a back injury and I was feeling fatigue during certain times so I missed lots of races. I came to the conclusion that I am going to be only focusing on the XCO races because I struggled last year in the marathon. I bought a new Yeti and raced on it for provincials and I love it. I did a total of km’s cycling in 2025.
* In total for my career after 14 season’s of MTB racing I have done 71 races (69 MTB & 2 Road) and I did not include my Tuesday night MTB races.
No comments:
Post a Comment