NCHL 2012/13 (Game #14) 2 Goals

Thursday Dec 20th, @ 10:45, Russ Barnes Arena Garbage Goals vs. Rangers (W 2-1) My first goal I was behind the net and passed it out front and it banked off their goalie and in. My second goal was a perfect pass from Scott C from behind the net and I took my time and sniped it in with 39 seconds left in the game. First star is to our goalie Mike H because he was great. Second stars Myself and Scott C 2A, Seth stitches W 1A. Third stars is the entire team for not giving up and playing hard to the end. The Rangers out played and out shot us the first two periods and then we won the third period. The other team has my best friend James S and their sub also my best friend Javan M, so it was such a great time to get to play against my friends, and we won so I was happy with that.




Pre game warm up talking to my teamates on how to win.



I am #77 playing in front of my net as a center men, keeping and eye on #24 blue
 
 
 
Taking a faceoff


1 comment: