2014 Mountain Bike XC Marathon & Mountain Bike XC Racing Season Recap


Marathon MTB XC
  1. Organ Grinder @ Canmore AB June 8th = 37th place out of 48 in Solo Open Men
  2. Rundles Revenge @ Canmore AB June 21st = 20th place out of 42 in Solo Open Men
  3. Tahoe Trail 100km @ Northstar California USA July 19th = 300th out of 355 in Solo Open Men

Alberta Cup MTB XCO
  1. Royal River Valley Rumble in Edmonton AB May 25 = 34th out of 42 in Sport
  2. River Raid in Devon AB July 6th = 26th out of 28 in Sport

This was my fifth season of mountain bike racing. I hired Heather K to be my cycling coach and she provided me with a program along with tips and tricks. I raced 2 spring series road races. I raced in 1 Fat Tire Tuesday MTB XC race. I volunteered for 1 Tuesday night Cyclo Cross race put on by my club United Cycle I went a total of 2,611 km's training and racing on the road and trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment