2021 Mountain Bike Racing Season Recap


All five of my MTB races were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There was one MTB race weekend at the very end of August however I was too sick to race. I trained from the beginning of January until the end of May and then I was just riding my bike because I enjoy it and have lots of fun.

This was my eighth consecutive year getting coaching from Heather K and I really felt good & fit over the winter until I hurt my back at work in March & took until beginning of May to get my back healed and then in mid May I got really sick and was not able to do much riding. I went a total of 1,119 Km’s training on the road and trails along with indoor spinning.

* In total for my career after ten season’s of racing I have done 60 races (58 MTB & 2 Road) and I did not include my Tuesday night MTB races.  

No comments:

Post a Comment