June 2011 Training

Sunday 26, I went on a road bike ride for 24 km,s around my place on the bike paths working on my sprinting.

Saturday 25, I did the RVC Road bike group ride, We went from second cup on Whyte Ave to the West end. I went 47 km,s and had alot of power going up the hills. My legs felt good.

Wednesday 22,  MTB ride to the Millwoods Ravine and went 25 km,s where I did some power climbs.

Sunday 19, I worked out @ Millwoods Rec Centre and was on the bike for 40 minutes and did 20 km,s. My average heart rate was 163 and max was 186. I did 30 minutes on core strength.

Saturday 18, I worked out @ Millwoods Rec Centre and was on the bike for 40 minutes and did 20 km,s. My average heart rate was 158 and max was 175.

Thursday 16, I went lane swimming @ Kinsmen sports centre and did 1,300 metres.

Thursday 9, I did a MTB ride from Mill Creek to Kinsmen. I went 25 kms all along the trails. I also put back on the flats.

Thursday 2, I went on a RVC racing team MTB group ride, we went 36km's from Kinsmen to Sun Ridge Ski hill. My average heart rate was 158 and max was 199. I road for 2 hrs 16 mins. I crashed three times ( I was on clips ) and even lost the group for an hour due to a crash. My Right knee felt a little bit stronger today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment