NCHL 2012/13 (Playoff Game #3) 1 Goal & 3 Assists

Sunday Apr 28th, @ 8:00, Kenilworth Arena Garbage Goals vs. Crusaders (W 6-5) My goal was from a perfect pass from Scott C. My first assist I passed it to Nick D who made a perfect shot. My second assist I kept the puck alive, shot it and Scott C got the rebound in. My third assist I got it over to Scott C who scored. I was hurting bad getting over this Flu/Laryngitis virus I have, but I wanted to win so bad and left my heart out on the ice tonight, along with my whole team. Both teams played their best and there was lead changes in the first two periods and a nice goal by Seth W. The Crusaders pulled ahead 5-3 on a sweet goal by #17 with five minutes left in the third period. We battled back and tied it up on the strength of Scott C's goals. With just 43 seconds left in the game, I scored the biggest goal of (my young hockey career LOL) I yelled with joy and skated to centre ice celebrating. That proved to be the game winning goal and we won the NCHL division #6 championship. Wow what a game and just like all season long we never gave up. First star Scott C 3G & 1A. Second star myself I was over 60% in the face offs and blocked three shots. Third star Mike H with the glove save at the end. The whole team get stars tonight as it took us all to win it. We lost Alex L to penalty infractions, so Scott C and myself double shift for the final two periods. Thank you Wendy W for the great pics and Howard C one of my best friends for coming out to watch.  





Strong in the face off circle.


Playing a 200 foot game with a hard back check, along with my team mates.






In full flight, Are my skates on fire LOL





Scott C getting it over to me.





Just scored the game winning goal with 43 seconds left. 



So happy with the goal, and so Tired.



Division #6 Champions NCHL

No comments:

Post a Comment