February 2013/2014 Non Contact Hockey League


Wed 26th, (Game #22)
@ 10:45pm, CallingWood Arena Rangers vs. Whos Your Daddy (L 2-0) I was on the ice for both goals against. I thought I played ok considering I was in Victoria yesterday. Our triple J line had some shifts with prolonged pressure down low. Our other two forward lines had some really good chances. Our defence played strong. I thought we out played them just slightly but it came down to who could capitalize on their chances and they did.

Sat 15th, (Game #21)
@ 10:45pm, Terwillegar Arena Rangers vs. Ice Kings (L 5-2) We definitely got out played however I felt that we were skating with them. I saw our entire team play the best that we could. The Ice Kings have some really good players and I thought we did a good job of containing them. First star Scott I kept the score close with save after save including a great save on a break away. Second star Leonard L 1A and was carrying the puck and stick handling. Third star Harry A was breaking up scoring chances with his active stick.

Mon 3rd, (Game #20)
@ 10:45pm, Millwoods Arena Rangers vs. Puck University (W 5-2) We skated hard all night. I thought it was a fairly evenly matched game with both teams having sustained offensive pressure. Our sub goalie Blake M made a great save in the third period reaching back with the puck on the goal line. First star Dallas H 2G & 1A strong back check as well. Second star Jeff L 1G & 1A short handed goal. Third star James S 1G & 1A with a lazer shot with only one second left in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment