April 2013/2014 Non Contact Hockey League (Play-Offs)


Tues 1st, (Game #1) 1 Assist
@ 6:15pm, Terwillegar Arena Rangers vs. Ghostbusters (L 6-2) I got my assist as I stole the puck along the boards I chipped it out along the boards just past their defence men and was on a two on one, I took a hard shot low blocker side and the goalie fumbled it and Javan was there to get the rebound and score. In the first period we were skating with them and keeping the game close. We had a not so good second period and had a few lapses in our d zone. We came out with a better effort in the third period, I guess we emptied the tank. Tonight we did not lose due to lack of effort. Dallas H 1G. Leonard L hard fore checking. Chris R was skating so hard he took out the net. I would like to thank my mom for coming out to the game to cheer the team on.








I was flying overtop the ice, lol
Pic by Chris R's Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment