November 2014/2015 Non Contact Hockey League


Sat 29th, (Game #13) 1 Goal
@ 10:45pm, Terwillegar Arena Rangers vs. Admirals (L 5-2) For my goal Javan M made a nice drop pass to me close to the blue line and I took a quick wrist shot and it hit off their defence men and went in. They have two really good skating defence men and they made a big difference in the game. We had stretches where we carried the play in their zone. Both goalies were good. Javan M 2A. Ryan S 1G. James S 1A.




Wed 19th, (Game #12) 1 Assist
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Puckaneers (L 4-1) My assist Javan M sent the puck in between the defence men and I got through and took a shot on the goalie and then dove over top of him and Javan M got the rebound with a wide open net. Last game against this team we won 11-1. This game was a lot different as they played way better. I'm not sure if they had different players for this game. Scott I made some good saves in the first period and that I think calmed us down a bit. We just were not in sink tonight but we did bring effort.

Thu 13th, (Game #11) 3 Assists
@ 10:45pm, Castle Downs Arena Rangers vs. Wolverines II (L 5-3) My first assist I stole the puck away from their player in my own zone and poked it free to Ryan S who then got it over to Bruce C who scored. My second assist I had the puck in my own zone and I skated out with it to our blue line and I passed it up to Jason L who took a good shot. My third assist I carried the puck in behind their net and passed it out in front to Cam B. We went down 4-0 early in the game. We battled back hard and found ourselves trailing 4-3 after the second period. In the end they just capitalized on their chances better than we did in the third period. Bruce C 1G & 1A.  

Wed 12th, (Game #10) 1 Assist
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Voodoo (W 12-1) For my assist I lost the puck in their zone and it went to the trailing Javan M who shot it in. Tonight we out played and skated them. They only had six shots according to our goalie and I think we had well over forty shots. Javan M 2G. Dallas H 2G. James S 2G & 2A. Jason L 2G. Ryan S 1G & 1A. Cam B 1G & 2A. Blaise F 3A. Rob S 1G & 2A. 

Wed 5th, (Game #9) 2 Goals 
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Bandits (W 8-5) My first goal I got a pass from Alex H at centre ice, I skated in with it to the corner and walked out in front of the net, I had a player open in front so I faked the pass and the goalie moved off the post so then I took a quick shot. My second goal I was behind the net and I was trying to pass it out front and it hit their goalie's skate and went in. The first couple minutes we started slow and Mike G held us in with big saves. Then we got our game going. We got a lot of down low play in their zone and we also had some good chances off the rush. My favorite part of the game was the win and seeing our captain Harry A score his second ever goal and in back to back games. Ryan S 3G & 2A. Javan M 2G & 2A. James S 4A.

No comments:

Post a Comment