February 2014/2015 Non Contact Hockey League


Wed 25th, (Game #22) 2 Goals
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Voodoo (W 6-3) On my first goal the puck went to the point and Bruce C took a slap shot and the goalie let out a rebound and I pounced on the loose puck. My second goal also the GWG, our line was in their zone putting some pressure on and the loose puck went to Chris R and he got it to me and I reached out and got it to go in, as it just barley crossed the line. We out played them in the first period and could have been up by more than the 2-1 score showed. The second and third period went back and fourth with us pulling away late in the game. Jason L 2G. Ryan S 2G. Javan 1A. James S 2A. Alex H 1A. Andy R 2A.

Wed 18th, (Game #21) 
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Bandits (L 11-2) I did not play very well tonight. My legs had a lot of lactic acid build up I think from the XC Ski race I did on last Saturday. I did break up two plays in front of my net. I also took the man in front and had two shots bounce off my skate and in. This was our teams worst game of the season as we got out played big time. We stopped skating and then they just kept the pressure on us all game long. Javan M 1G. Cameron B 1G. Ryan S 1A. James S 1A.

Wed 4th, (Game #20) 
@ 10:45pm, Kinsmen Arena Rangers vs. Puckaneers (T 4-4) This game was even and both teams had some great scoring chances and if weren't for good goal tending both teams could have scored eight goals each. The lead changed and so did the momentum at times. Their player had a hat trick and made a big difference for them. With only eight seconds left and our goalie pulled Javan M scored the clutch game tieing goal and then in the shoot out made a super slick deke. Ryan S 1G & 2A. James S 2G & 1A. Scott I 2A.

No comments:

Post a Comment