Fat Tire MTB XC Race 2016 #1 @ Sunridge Ski Hill


Tuesday May 17th, I finished third last place in the four laps group. It was 8 kms long and it took me 47 minutes. My average heart rate was 169 bpm and Max 196 bpm. Total elevation gain was 1,342 feet. Check out my Garmin data Here. With my warm up I went a total of 10 kms and road for 1 hour. The course had the really hard switch back climbs and steep descents. After the first couple climbs my stomach felt a bit un settled so I had to back off my effort a bit. Then my dropper seat post locked up on me so it took me a bit to get it to the full height position. After the race I spoke with Kurt M and Geoff I of Hardcore about our races as they are organizing the MTB XC marathon race on May 29th and myself and Cory D are organizing the MTB XC race on May 28th. I spread the word as well tonight. It was 26 deg C and a perfect evening outdoors. Thanks to the crew @ Hardcore for putting on the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment