2022/2023 River Cree Hockey League Season Recap


This was my 14th season playing in a men’s ice hockey league and my 9th with the Edmonton Rangers. We finished third out of four teams in division 23/28. I played in 13/30 games and had 9 Goals & 8 Assists for 17 points. I had such a great time playing with my best friends and teammates this season especially when we would go out after the games and hang out watching sports highlights. I didn’t play in our first round of two play off games and we lost both ending our season. 

* In total for my career I have played 14 seasons of ice hockey in mens league and I have played 317 regular season games with 136 Goals & 151 Assists for 287 points. I have played 23 play off games with 10 Goals & 11 Assists for 21 points. I have played in one tournament and played 5 games with 5 Goals & 4 Assists for 9 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment