New Year’s Run 4.5Km Running Race 2024 @ Kinsmen Park


Monday January 1st, I finished in the top 15% overall. (This was a self timed race and I was in the fourth leading pack) It took me 22 minutes & 43 seconds to complete 1 lap and a total of 4.5 km's long. The total Elevation gain was 30 feet. My average heart rate was 183 bpm and max was 194 bpm. 

This was an awesome way to kick off the New Year with a race. My pace was approximately 5 minutes for every kilometre. I really enjoyed the atmosphere because everyone was friendly. I was really happy with how I ran today and it was fun.

The temperature was deg -4 C. I would like to thank all the volunteers and the Running Room for putting on such a great event.




I'm on the right



Almost @ The finish line



Almost @ The finish line



My Just before the finish line celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment