July 2011 Training

Saturday 30, I went for a Road bike ride @ Colchester Hall for 2hrs 40mins and a total of 72 km's. My average heart rate was 146 and my max was 183. It was sunny and 24 deg c.

Thursday 28, RVC MTB XC race team ride in Kinsmen park for 1hr 15mins and a total of 17 km's. My average heart rate was 157 and my max was 190. 

Thursday 21, I did a pre ride of the Edmonton Canada Cup race course down in Kinsmen park, I did a couple laps, 18 km's total. I did a down hill section and a rooty section that I could not ride for last years race.

Thursday 14, I did a pre lap of the Iron Lung Grand Nationals race course @ the Canmore Nordic Center. Then I went down to Canmore and back up to the Nordic Center along the trails for a total of 25 km's. I went for 1hr 43mins and my average heart rate was 165 and max was 196. Then I walked the course with my friend Martin P so I could pick some lines and study the course.

Tuesday 12, I went lane swimming @ Kinsmen sports center and did a total of 1,400 Metre's. My current weight is 159 pounds.

Wednesday 6, I went for a 15 km MTB ride in Terwillegar park. I did a couple hill climbs.

Saturday 2. I did the RVC group road bike ride. We left from Colchester Hall and went east. We had gone 83 km,s and it took 2 hrs and 50 mins. My average heart rate was 169 and my max was 196. My legs popped with aprox ten km,s left in the ride. It was sunny and 26 deg c.

No comments:

Post a Comment