Perogy MTB XC Race 2011 in Edmonton (Alberta Cup) # 4

Sunday Aug 21, Was my fourth race on the Alberta Cup series. I finished 16th place out of 21 in Novice Men  results . It was 12 km's long and it took me 1hr and 5mins. My average heart rate was 190 and my max was 203. It was 30 deg c day. I had a first lap time of 30 mins and a second lap time of 35 mins.  I started very fast and I could not hold that pace on the second lap. I had chills running in my arms and I knew I was in trouble. The sun and course kicked my butt. Thank you to my parents for taking pictures and help in the feed zone.

The race was held at Sun Ridge Ski Hill put on by  River Valley Cycle , Kirk did a fantastic job making the course challenging. A big thanks to all the volunteers for their efforts.






 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment