Edmonton Canada Cup MTB XC Race 2011 (Alberta Cup) # 3

On Saturday July 23, was my third race on the Alberta Cup series. I Did Not Finish, Novice Men http://www.albertabicycle.ab.ca/results ,because on my first lap I snapped my rear derailer and hanger in half. It had rained all night thursday and all day friday, so the course was very muddy, lots of spots I had to run with the bike. I learned alot in the wet conditions and I am glad I tried. As the day had started bad with a DNF it was about to get way better as I won the big draw prize, a travel bike bag with air pockets.

A Huge thanks to Alberta MTB Racing for putting on the race and to all the volunteers, putting up with the wet conditions making it a fun time for all.

This picture was taken by Gord B.


No comments:

Post a Comment