Provincial Championships MTB XC Race 2012 @ Hinton (Alberta Cup) #4

Saturday August 25th, I finished 12th place out of 15 in the Master A category for all racers age 30 to 39 Novice, Sport, Expert results.  I earned 2 Alberta Mountain bike cup points. It took me 2hrs 22mins. It was two long laps and one short lap for a total of 25 Kms. The Elevation gain was 2,769 feet. My average heart rate was 179 and max was 193. I was ahead of my pace last year when I was in Novice and did one less long lap. The course was a bit different and I would say a bit more challenging than the past two years. I defiantly peaked for this race as it was my best race I had all year. The race was held at the Hinton Nordic Centre and the temperature was 22 deg C. A huge thanks to Nathan F and free wheel jasper and all the volunteers for putting on the race.




 My suffer face, pic by Caleb's dad

No comments:

Post a Comment