Fat Tire MTB XC Race 2014 #1

Tuesday July 8th, @ Terwillegar Park, I finished last place and did four laps. It was 15 kms long and it took me 58 minutes. My average heart rate was 173 bpm and Max 194 bpm. Total elevation gain 965 ft. It was 28 deg C and a perfect night. I had a good first lap and I had a couple racers in sight and then I went the wrong way on lap two and lost about two minutes. I finished strong with a good lap three and four. When the elite racers lapped me I tried to stay on their wheels but just could not, I was braking way too much and for them I didn't hear a single brake as they just flowed through the trails. Thanks to the guys @ Kokanee Redbike Race Team for putting on the race. After the race I did a cool down ride with James J and Justin S two Expert racers and we went for about 40 minutes and did 12 kms. Tonight I road a total of 27 Kms.

No comments:

Post a Comment