January 2015/2016 Capital City Rec Hockey League


Mon 25th, (Game #15)
@ 9:15pm, Leduc Rec Centre arena Rangers vs. Puckaneers (W 4-1) I felt bad because on their only goal I was behind the net trying to get the puck from them instead of in front of the net as a centre should cover off that area. On the flip side I blocked a hard slap shot with my butt like Don Cherry say's sacrifice your body. We out played them tonight especially the first two periods. Our team had a lot of cycle plays down low. We out shot them 19 to 13. Howard C 1G & 1A. Ryan DV 1G. James S 1G. Jeff M 1G & 1A. Ryan S 3A. Alex H 1A. Javan M 1A. Evan R 1A. 

Sun 24th, (Game #14) 2 Assists
@ 8:45am, Knights of Columbus arena Rangers vs. Pylons (L 4-2) On my first assist I got the puck in their zone off a pass from Jeff M and then I drove hard and cut to the net like a power forward and my shot went to Robin M and she scored off the rebound. My second assist I protected the puck in our zone and I banked it off the boards to Jeff M and he passed it to Robin M and she scored. It was a bit different playing an early AM game. Our team got really out played in the first period being out shot 15 to 4. We played a lot better in the next two periods and made a game of it. Ryan L our goalie held us in there all game long and gave us a chance. We got out shot 52 to 24.

Tue 19th, (Game #13) 1 Goal
@ 10:30pm, Kinsmen arena Rangers vs. Toothwork Titans (W 6-0) On my goal James S passed it to me in front of the net and I kicked the puck from my skate right to my stick and in. I made a nice defensive play to lift their player's stick when he had a wide open net. Our team game was really good tonight. We did not give up any break aways or two on ones. Ryan L with the shut out and played great, solid movements and didn't give up much rebounds. We out shot them 26 to 25. Ryan S 3G. James S 1G & 2A. Chris K 1G & 1A. Evan R 2A. Howard C 1A. Bruce C 1A. Robin M 1A.    

Sat 16th, (Game #12) 1 Assist
@ 8:45pm, George S Hughes South Side arena Rangers vs. Garbage Goals (L 4-2) My assist came on the power play as I kept the puck in at the point and threw it on the net and it deflected to Javan M who hit the post and it went to Ryan DV and he scored. This game went back and fourth and had a pretty good pace of play. Both teams had some good scoring chances and both goalies played really well. We out shot them 29 to 22. Javan M 1G & 1A. Ryan DV 1G & 1A. Daniel D 1A.

No comments:

Post a Comment