November 2016/2017 Capital City Rec Hockey League


Wed 30th, (Game #12) 1 Assist
@ 10:30pm, Glengarry arena Rangers vs. Knights (L 5-4) On my assist I just dumped the puck into their zone and their defence men missed it and James S came in to scoop the puck up and made a nice move around their second defence men to score. I made some really nice passes, and I also had a couple get picked off. I feel as if they did out play us tonight. In my opinion I think we tried our best and for just a small stretch we stopped skating hard and they took advantage. They out shot us 38 to 20. James S 1G. Michael C 2G & 1A. Howard C 1G & 2A. Robin M 2A.     

Wed 23rd, (Game #11) 1 Assist
@ 10:30pm, Coronation arena Rangers vs. Southside Samurai (L 6-1) On my assist I stole the puck just outside their blue line and skated in and passed it over to Ryan S and his shot went wide and hit the glass behind the net and took a funny bounce right back to him and it was a tap in goal. The first ten minutes they really out played us as we did not even register a shot on net. The final couple minutes of the first period we slowly started to skate faster and get a couple shots on net. The next two periods they were just a little bit faster of a team and deserved to win the game. Our goalie Ryan L was the reason why the score didn't get crazy as we were out shot 37 to 33. Ryan S 1G.

Fri 18th, (Game #10) 1 Goal
@ 8:30pm, Garrison Army Base arena Rangers vs. Voodoo (W 5-4) On my goal I was on the goal line beside the net and beat their defence men to the loose puck and my shot hit their goalies stick and banked in. We got out played in the early part of the first period. Then we scored three straight goals. They ended up coming all the way back and took the lead late in the third period. We came back and tied it up. We won in the shoot out. Our goalie Ryan L held us in the game as they out shot us 34 to 18. Robin M 1G & 1A. Bruce C 1G & 1A. Howard C 1G. Alex H 2A. Michael C 2A. Ryan S 1A.  

Mon 14th, (Game #9) 1 Goal & 2 Assists
@ 10:30pm, Clareview arena Rangers vs. Hellbilly Rebels (W 4-3) On my goal I got a perfect pass from Ryan S and I had some room to come closer to their goalie and I snapped a shot off the post and in. My fist assist I kept the puck in at the point and I shot it where Javan M battled hard to get the rebound and score. My second assist I turned the puck over just inside their blue line and I passed it to Ryan S and he fed it over to Javan M who got his hat trick. They had some really good defence men that could rush up the ice end to end and our defence did a great job in preventing them from getting too good a scoring chance. Our goalie Blake M was really solid tonight with great re bound control. We out shot them 39 to 24. Javan M 3G & 1A. Ryan S 3A.    

Tues 8th, (Game #8) 2 Goals & 2 Assists
@ 10:30pm, Coronation arena Rangers vs. Fury (W 6-1) On my first goal I was standing in front of the net like Ryan Smyth and tipped it in off a perfect shot from Robin M. My second goal I got a rebound right in front of the net. My first assist on the PP I passed it back to Dallas H and he scored from the blue line top corner. My second on the PP same shift I passed it right out in front to Michael C and he had a nice shot. Tonight our passing was crisp and clean as we passed to get out of our own zone and then passed really well in their zone to keep sustained pressure on. We out shot them 40 to 28. Ryan S 1G. Patrick G 1G. Dallas H 1G & 1A. Michael C 1G & 2A. Robin M 2A. James S 1A. Andy R 1A. Bruce C 1A.       

Tues 1st, (Game #7) 1 Goal
@ 10:15pm, George S Hughes South Side arena Rangers vs. Garbage Goals (L 5-3) I scored in the third period with ten seconds left off a good pass from Michael C and I had a really nice quick snap shot. The game shifted momentum back and fourth. Both Goalies made a lot of great saves. The turning point was with a few seconds left in the second period they scored on the power play to go up 3-2. They out shot us 37 to 32. Andy R 1G & 1A. Ryan S 1G. Cameron B 1A. Javan M 1A. Robin M 1A. Michael C 1A.       

No comments:

Post a Comment