Fluffy Bunny Provincial Championships MTB XC Race 2018 @ Bragg Creek (Alberta Cup XC) #1


Saturday Sept 1st, I finished 9th place out of 9 in the Masters Men 30-39 category Results, It took me 1 hour & 36 minutes to complete 3 laps and I went a total of 17 Kms. Total elevation gain was 1,470 Feet. My average heart rate was 173 bpm and max was 191 bpm. Check out my garmin data Here.

I finished 2 laps behind. There was really good racers in my category. I went out there and gave it my best today and was very happy with getting three laps done. I really loved the long 2 km climb every lap. The decent was really fast and flowy. It was a blast racing today especially before and after speaking with fellow racers. The temperature was 15 deg C.

Thank you Onyerleft for putting on the race & all the volunteers for their efforts with cheering us on.

No comments:

Post a Comment