2018 Mountain Bike XC Marathon & MTB XC Racing Season Recap


Marathon MTB XC
  1. Royal River Valley Rumble in Edmonton AB May 27th = 35th out of 35 in Solo Open Men
  2. Fluffy Bunny Provincial Championships @ Bragg Creek AB Sept 2nd = 6th out of 6 in the Masters Men 30-39 category 

Alberta Cup MTB XCO
  1. Fluffy Bunny Provincial Championships @ Bragg Creek AB Sept 1st = 9th out of 9 in the Masters Men 30-39 category   


This was my ninth consecutive season of mountain bike racing, and fifth with coach Heather K. I joined Hardcore Cycling Club this season. I did not do as many races this season because I was sick at the beginning of the season. I went a total of 1,935 km's training and racing on the road and trails along with indoor spinning and cross country skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment