Hypothermic Running Race 2024 @ Highlands Golf Club


Sunday February 4th,  I finished 1st place out of 2 in the Men aged 40-49 category and overall 7 out of 37 Results. It took me 35 minutes & 51 seconds to complete 1 lap and a total of 6 km's long. The total Elevation gain was 62 feet. My average heart rate was 185 bpm and max was 193 bpm. 

I am extremely happy with how I ran today because I was really sick a couple of weeks ago with a bad head cold so I had to rest up and last night I played hockey at centre for half of the game. There were lots of icy patches on the road so I decided to be careful to not slip. It was supposed to only be 5kms however it was longer. They had a breakfast after the race and it was delicious. 

The temperature was -10 degrees C. I would like to thank all the volunteers and the Running Room for putting on such a great event.




I'm on far right in green




Mid race




Finish line


No comments:

Post a Comment