May 2011 Training

Friday 27, I was in Saskatoon and I did a 30 km MTB ride on the Minwasian trail along the North Saskatchewan River. I went down low along the single track and pushed a harder pace than last week. It is alot of technical trails and very short climbs. I crashed three times. My right knee felt about 85%

Wednesday 25, I went lane Swimming @ Kinsmen Sports Centre. I did a total of 1,350 metres.

Friday 20, I did a 35 KM MTB ride from Millwoods to Mill Creek Ravine and did more single track and hill climbing. I crashed three times and cut my elbow, brused my shin and thigh and sholders. I am still getting used to clips. My knee felt O.K, still some pain and is about 75%. I still can not push harder gears.

Thursday 19, I went lane Swimming @ Kinsmen sports centre. My knee felt O.K, because I dont have to bend it when I am swimming. I got my heart rate up pretty good as well to work on my fitness. I did a total of 1,350 Metres.

Sunday 15, MTB ride to Millwoods Ravine in very windy conditions. I went 20 kms at a lower intensity. I did a few hills, and then I crashed and made my good knee bleed, It was fun as I am still getting used to clips. My right knee is 60% and is sore right now.

Sunday 8, I did a lower intensity MTB ride from MillWoods to Mill Creek Ravine. I went 30 km's. I did some single track trails along with a few hill climbs. My right knee felt about 55% I had some power for the hill climbs. My knee is a little bit sore now.

No comments:

Post a Comment