Thank you

Happy Mothers day Mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This blog is to thank my support system because with out them I would have been able to do what I do.

My parents for everything and especially when they came out to the Perogy MTB XC and Edmonton Canada Cup MTB XC races last year. They handed my water mix to me as I was coming around for a lap.  On the start of the third and final lap of the Canada Cup my legs had popped and I did not want to let my parents and family friend Ray D down by quiting.

My Grandparents and uncle Tony back home in Saskatoon for supporting me in this journey.

Martin P. for coming out to Canmore for the Nationals MTB XC race last year, he handed me my gatorade as I was coming around for a lap and took pictures. Also because My legs popped the first lap and I had two more laps to go I did not quit. I wanted to finish and have more pictures.

Howard C. He came to a number of my AMHL hockey games and it seemed like I played way better when he was there watching for some reason.

My River Valley Cycle racing team for all the group rides tips and tricks of the trade they have showed me and the guys at the store for their support.

The Global Devils AMHL hockey team, for helping me out along the way and having a fun season.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me , and at times it must be hard to be my friend because I am on my bike or in the rink alot, however that is what keeps me going and it is my passion and I can afford to do theese sports now so I am doing them and enjoying every minute.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep grindin away! Why shoot for 'top 8' lol "If your not 1st - your last..." Shoot for the win - set difficult goals and they are that much more satisfying when u reach them...

    Win 1 this year and Top 8 in every race is more realistic....

    ReplyDelete