NCHL 2012/13 (Game #26) 3 Goals & 1 Assist

Sunday Mar 31st, @ 9:30pm, Terwillegar Arena Garbage Goals vs. Crusaders (W 7-6) My first goal was on a rebound I was in front of the net and jammed it between the legs of the goalie. My second goal I was passing it from behind the net and it hit the goalie's skate and in. My hat trick goal I tipped it in on the PP off a hard shot from Scott C. My assist I passed it to Matt M from behind the net. We were down 6-3 part way in the third period and scored four un answered goals. I give huge credit to Dennis P for being a true teammate as we had a two man advantage and it was his turn on the ice and instead he skipped his turn and let me on and I scored and was on for both PP goals, Thanks man I was that same player for four years when I was playing in AMHL. First star Myself. Second star Scott C 2G & 1A. Third star Matt M 2G & 2A.

No comments:

Post a Comment