April 2014/2015 Non Contact Hockey League (Play-Offs)


Sat 18th, (Game #1) 1 Goal
@ 1:30pm, Kenilworth Arena Rangers vs. Voodoo (L 6-3) I scored my goal as I won the face off back to Howard C who then took a shot on the net and there was a rebound so I dove across to reach the loose puck and poke it home, as I slid on the ice after the goal. We jumped out to a three nothing lead about six minutes into the game. I think at that point we thought that this was going to be an easy win. In the second and third period we got out played by Voodoo and they deserved the win more than us by making a big come back like that. I will be honest this was a tough loss as I thought we had a good chance to go all the way this year. Bruce C 1G. Patrick G 1G. Blaise F 1A. I would like to thank my parents for coming out to watch the game.





Pre game warm up: Javan M, Me & Chris R. Pic by Chris R's Dad





Me diving to reach the loose puck to score. Pic by Chris R's Dad





Me doing a toe drag while three defenders watch me do so. Pic by Chris R's Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment