Edmonton Marathon 10Km Running Race 2023 @ Downtown


Sunday August 20th, I finished 45th place out of 82 in the Men aged 40-49 category and overall 467 out of 1,009 Results. It took me 1 hour & 5 minutes to complete 1 lap and a total of 10 km's long. The total Elevation gain was 82 feet. My average heart rate was 178 bpm and max was 196 bpm. 

My mom came to watch and cheer me on and it gave me a huge boost of energy. My legs started hurting at the five km mark so I had to walk at times. My legs were still sore from racing the MTB XCO & Marathon last weekend in Canmore. I managed to set my best 5km @ 28minutes to start the race. I then just grinded out the final 5kms. I’m really happy with my race. I had fun.

The temperature was deg 21 C. I would like to thank all the volunteers and the Running Room for putting on such a great event.




Pre Race by Mom



Taken by Marathon photos live



Taken by Marathon photos live



@ the finish line. By Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment