Provincials MTB XC Marathon Race 2023 @ Canmore Nordic Centre (6 Hours Solo)


Sunday August 13th, I finished 13th place out of 18 in the Men aged 30+ solo category Results. It took me 5 hours & 35 minutes to complete 4 laps and a total of 63 km's long. The total Elevation gain was 4,239 feet. My average heart rate was 162 bpm and max was 183 bpm. 

The course was so much fun because it was a really long 4 km climb to start each lap and it was primarily on blue rated trails and even a small amount on green rated trails so you could get lots of speed. I am thrilled to have completed four laps especially because I raced Friday evening in the XCO provincials. I had a great race and I had so much fun. 

The temperature was deg 27 C. I would like to thank all the volunteers and Rundle Mountain Cycling Club for putting on such a great event. Photos by https://evilmoose.smugmug.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment